Wednesday, September 21, 2011

A Very Fun Trip

I bet you will never guess where this photo was taken. It was the week of my wife's 40th birthday; and perhaps the only really big trip we took as a family. My kids were about 15 or 16, (three kids and only two birthdays...twins). We took the Amtrak all the way to Seattle. I want to go back there some day.

This photo was taken 13 years ago with a film camera; what else would I use it was the only reliable way to get a good photo? I scanned it into my computer years later with an old scanner (new at the time) with poor resolution capabilities.

I have had quite a few digital cameras since then, now my phone would likely take a better photo than this. Thats the way technology goes I guess.

I will try to dig up more Seattle pics someday.

No comments:

Post a Comment