Saturday, September 3, 2011

One Of My Favorite Birds...the Chickadee

The Black Capped Chickadee is one of my favorite little birds and I will tell you why. This little guy/gal is the same all of the time, all year long they sing, fly happy, and appear to be pretty dog-gone cheerful all of the time. When the weather is cold and freezing it flies in little swoops from it's tree in the back yard and grabs a sunflower seed from the feeder and goes off into the tree knocks the hull from around the seed and comes back for more.

I guess the thing that strikes me most is that this bird has a powerful life lesson for all of us; consistency and faithfully doing what you know is right will get us through very difficult times in our lives. Facing each day with a cheerful attitude will make things more enjoyable for the ones around us. Please understand others are watching you.

1 comment:

  1. SWEET picture!! You have an awesome camera!
    I agree: Chickadees can preach. ;)

    ReplyDelete